[Help-gnu-radius] Accounting problem?

From: Kurt Tragant
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Accounting problem?

Hi list,

what does these entries mean?

Okt 20 00:16:12: [2705]: Acct.info: login: entry for NAS
192.168.110.16 port 20131 duplicate
Okt 20 00:16:12: [2705]: Acct.notice: NOT writing wtmp record (1) for
`',NAS Max-2,port 20131

As I understand, the first line is an info, that more than one
connection with a given user name is established. The second line
means, that the second authentization is not accounted. Am I right? If
this is the case, how can I configure radius, that every login will be
accounted? Thank you in advance...

Regards
Kurt Tragant

Multimedia Messaging ist da! Die Zukunft des Messaging hat begonnen.
http://mobile.lycos.de/mobile/local/mms/