[Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 diff question.

From: Gerald
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 diff question.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:12:47 -0400 (EDT)

What decides whether the files radscm, radsession, and
guile-procedures.txt are installed? Between 0.96.3 and 0.96.4 it appears
these files are not installed unless some condition is met. I don't see it
jumping out at me in the Makefile what that condition is.

I'm trying to prod the FreeBSD pr along to fix the gnu-radius port. If
anyone wants to know the status:

Side note: Anyone know if Sergey is ok? He's been silent on this list and
this is the only gnu-radius one I'm on. Just checkin. :-)

Gerald