Re: [Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 diff question.

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] 0.96.4 diff question.
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:59:19 +0200

Hello,

> What decides whether the files radscm, radsession, and
> guile-procedures.txt are installed? Between 0.96.3 and 0.96.4 it appears
> these files are not installed unless some condition is met. I don't see it
> jumping out at me in the Makefile what that condition is.

Generally speaking, these are installed if Guile 1.4 has been found on
the system, or rather, if configure was able to detect its presence.

> Side note: Anyone know if Sergey is ok? He's been silent on this list and
> this is the only gnu-radius one I'm on. Just checkin. :-)

I'm OK, thank you. I'm on a vacation, and don't check my mail as often
as always. I'll be back on November, 4th. In the meantime, please
excuse my latency in responding.

Thank you.

Sergey