Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radwho and strange ID message

From: Dale
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] radwho and strange ID message
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:18:04 -0800 (PST)

I traced requests for about 20 minutes, with every single one that I
caught (by tail -f detail) showed up in `radwho | grep username`.  It
looks like the entries must be removed from radutmp before the user
disconnects, or something like that. Just under 1/3 of the requests are
still in radwho. Is there any other debug I can try?

Thanks again,
Dale