Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Octets Data Missing

From: Gary Shine
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Octets Data Missing
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:57:39 -0500

Our radius server logs ADSL connections and regular dialup copnnections
through a Cisco NAS

In the debug radius file the Cisco NAS logs Octets but the ADSL connections
do not.  Could it be the BT Home HIghway router not passing the relevant
accounting details.

i.e. We control the Cisco NAS's but not the ADSL Cisco 3640 ???

regards
Gary