[Help-gnu-radius] Database access from Scheme?

From: Guan Yang
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Database access from Scheme?
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:16:56 +0100

Hi,

I am evaluating RADIUS servers for a prepaid calling card application using a Cisco AS5350. I've looked at xtradius but it doesn't seem to scale very well.

Reading the documentation, it seems that GNU RADIUS can connect to PostgreSQL, that it can pool connections to PostgreSQL, and that I can write Scheme code to manage requests.

But is it possible to make database calls from within Scheme?

Guan