[Help-gnu-radius] Allow All (like in ICRadius)

From: Daniel
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Allow All (like in ICRadius)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:18:32 -0300

Hi, all

I'm trying some problems implementing GNU Radius (changing my current ICRadius
installation). On that I've the facility for implement "AllowAll"
authentication. What is this? Supose I'm login in with a user that haven't your
credentials listed in Radius Database, it replay "Access Accepted" and send me
back Replay-Attributes based on Group tha the "DEFAULT USER" is member.

DEFAULT USER is an generic accounting for that users that have no credential.

Note that if I try to login in with a valid user whit wrong password I recieve
"Access Deny".

Can I do the same thing in GNU Radius? If yes, can someone show me  how, or
tell me where I can find information?

Thanks

Daniel W. Bortolucci
Brazil.