Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Allow All (like in ICRadius)

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Allow All (like in ICRadius)
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:26:22 +0300

Hi Daniel,

> I'm trying some problems implementing GNU Radius (changing my current
> ICRadius installation). On that I've the facility for implement
> "AllowAll" authentication. What is this? Supose I'm login in with a
> user that haven't your credentials listed in Radius Database, it

What kind of database? Is it a plaintext "users" file or is it an
SQL database?

> replay "Access Accepted" and send me back Replay-Attributes based on
> Group tha the "DEFAULT USER" is member.
[...]
> Can I do the same thing in GNU Radius? If yes, can someone show me  how, or
> tell me where I can find information?

Yes, but the exact way of doing this depends on the above asked
question. If you keep all your users in  "users" file, then you would
need to add the similar entries to the end of the file:

DEFAULT Group = "group1",
              Auth-Type = Accept
        <..reply pairs for group1..>

DEFAULT Group = "group2",