RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:18:49 -0700

When trying to run that cron:

*/5 * * * *   /usr/local/sbin/radctl -s which >/dev/null || radctl restart

I receive the following error:

/bin/sh: line 1: radctl: command not found
/bin/sh: line 1: radctl: command not found

Does that restart command not work for my radctl?  could that cron be
re-written to just do a killall radiusd and then a radiusd?

Any ideas?

That is where my radctl is located.   (/usr/local/sbin/radctl).

-- Joel M. Cline
address@hidden