RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:57:40 -0700

Chris,

I suppose that is what we are looking for...

It does not necessarily die or hang on the fault of the radius software.
Perhaps it's a problem on the server end, but for one reason or another the
server needs to be rebooted and restarting the radius software after
rebooting is forgot about.  Having a script that detects if it is running or
not would be great as it would constantly check and if it's not running it
would start it, right?!

-- Joel M. Cline
address@hidden