Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Framed IP

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Framed IP
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:27:57 +0300

Azzopardi Konrad <address@hidden> wrote:

> Problem is that I want to specify whether I want to send the Framed-IP
> attribute. At the moment it is being sent automatically all the time.
> Can I disable it and so I can send it by script whenever I want.

There is only one case when radiusd automatically adds
Framed-IP-Address to the reply, that's if Framed-IP-Address pair
was present in the request. To disable this, just delete
this attribute from the request:

integer
noip()
{
        if (*%[Framed-IP-Address])
           delete %[Framed-IP-Address]
}

Invoke this function via Rewrite-Function attribute in your raddb/hints.

Regards,
Sergey