[Help-gnu-radius] Email stats for each user?

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Email stats for each user?
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:05:27 -0700

Is there anything we could setup to email us detailed stats for each
user?

I know it can be setup to where it logs when a user logs on and off,
etc.

We would like to receive these in email.  Is it already setup to do this
somewhere?  Possibly setting up some sort of cronjob at the end of the
month having it email us this information to where we could print it out
and have it available if an issue arises?

Thanks.