[Help-gnu-radius] GNU-Radius and OpenBsd

From: TEST
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU-Radius and OpenBsd
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:06:58 +1000

Hi all,

I am new to your list and wanting some help in installing GNU-Radius on to
openbsd 3.3. I have a copy of the book Radius by O'Reilly and is a very good
read. The book deals mainly with a Linux install. I have been using OpenBsd
for the past 4 years and would like to stick with the bsd OS if I can..(
Note I am new to Radius I have to start somewhere ) I have tried to install
GNU-Radius on to openbsd it looks to be striate forward until I type "make"
. The make possess stops on line 357 of the Makefile and I can not work out
why ... Can any one on the list give me some pointers on installing
GNU-Radius on openbsd easily.

Copy of Make out put ... Note I have tryed Gmake as well

In file included from ../include/radius.h:30,
                 from ../include/radiusd.h:23,
                 from ascend.c:28:
../include/gettext.h:25: libintl.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/radius-1.1/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/radius-1.1/lib (line 357 of Makefile).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/radius-1.1 (line 359 of Makefile).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/radius-1.1 (line 238 of Makefile).

Thank you all

Michael
Southwest Communications Co