[Help-gnu-radius] Dictionary settings for cyberguard?

From: Stijn Vandenhaute
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Dictionary settings for cyberguard?
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:54:46 +0200

Sorry, my previous email had the wrong subject?

Hello,

Has anyone already tried the gnu-radius with a cyberguard Firestar
(firewall-vpn)?

Problem.
After authenticating through radius....
the radius server must give a dns, wins, and a ip adress to the user......
but this is not working......

I have set the vendor, vendor specific,....and 4 other attributes in a
dictionary.cyberguard file and added an include line in the dictionary
file.....

Are there other settings that should be set.

(I still have an older 0.96 gnu-radius version)

Thx

stijn