Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with filters

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with filters
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:24:27 -0400

Sergey,

I'm just getting around to applying the patch below. Can you please tell me
what options to use. I have to apply it on RedHat 9 and Solaris 8.

Concerning the Solaris password problem I was having. I double checked and
sure enough you were correct. There was a password mismatch between the
client and Radius. Makes me feel really stupid to miss such an obvious
thing before I went asking for help. Thanks for setting me straight.

Thanks for everything.
Roger

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Sergey          |
|         |           Poznyakoff <gray|
|         |           @Mirddin.farlep.|
|         |           net>            |
|         |                           |
|         |           10/09/2003 05:34|
|         |           AM              |
|---------+--------------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |        To:      Roger E McClurg/CEG/address@hidden
                                                  |
  |        cc:      address@hidden
                                  |
  |        Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with filters
                                           |

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Roger,

>         Ascend-Call-Filter = "generic out drop 28 ffff 0453",
>          Ascend-Call-Filter = "generic out forward 0 0 0",
>
> When I add these to a profile I get the following errors:
> Oct 07 16:35:50 Main.error: /usr/local/etc/raddb/users:93: attribute
> Ascend-Call-Filter: Unexpected end of string

This is a bug in generic filter handling that appeared due to my misreading
the Ascend manual :^) Please find attached a patch that fixes it.

Regards,
Sergey

<< Attachment Removed : cvs-diff.log >>