Re: [Help-gnu-radius] combining Simultaneous-Use attribute

From: List User
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] combining Simultaneous-Use attribute
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:55:20 -0700

I have modified dictionary file:

ATTRIBUTE       Simultaneous-Use        1034    integer - [L--R-R]=

attrib table has this row:

user_name=namegoeshere attrib=Simultaneous-Use, Value=1, op=NULL

User file:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = Local, Password-Location = SQL,
        Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Exec-Program-Wait="/usr/local/etc/raddb/CustomAuth %u"

However user is still alowed to login more then once. What do I wrong, and
what should I check?
I have tried [L--R-R] and [L--R-R]N (restarting radius every time), without
luck

thanks