[Help-gnu-radius] Forwarding Mode?

From: Dale
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Forwarding Mode?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:49:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sergey,

A while back we had a conversation about a patch that enabled
forwarding to the 0.99.x radius series for debug purposes and the
possibility of getting this ported as a "feature" to 1.x.  I was
wondering the status of this, or if it has been dropped altogether.

Right now the perl script that implements this is very expensive.  It
collectively uses more CPU than mysql and radiusd combined, so I was
hoping that the alternative was almost done (or done even).

If there's anything I can do to be more specific, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dale