[Help-gnu-radius] Use groups?

From: Stijn Vandenhaute
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Use groups?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:11:23 +0100

Hello again,

Still problems with the cyberguard vpn.......

I think I managed to set the cyberguard dictionary.....

What we want to do is configuring the radius so it sets the parameters for a specific user.

do a password check => this works!

get parameters for that user => does not work!

by using the dictionary.cyberguard with following attributes

   Vendor    Cyberguard    1457
   ATTRIBUTE    Cyberguard-Group-ID    191    string
   ATTRIBUTE    Cyberguard-VPN-Address    161    Cyberguard
   ATTRIBUTE    Cyberguard-VPN-Netmask    162    Cyberguard
   ATTRIBUTE    Cyberguard-VPN-DNS    163    Cyberguard
   ATTRIBUTE    Cyberguard-VPN-WINS    164    Cyberguard

we want to give users who's login is ok these cyberguard parameters. ip-address,netmask,dns,wins,group

I tried to set these parameters in the users file

#####Users file
test    Auth-Type = Crypt-Local,
               Password = "test"
       ATTRIBUTE1,