RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Proxy Accounting

From: Azzopardi Konrad
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Proxy Accounting
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:26:58 +0100

Just add return 0; at the end

Konrad Azzopardi  B.Eng(Hons)
System Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden
On Behalf Of Roger E McClurg
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 4:18 PM
To: Sergey Poznyakoff
Cc: Gerald; address@hidden

I applied the changes as detailed on the link from Gerald. (Thanks
Gerald
this was just what I needed!)  Radius now complains about not having a
return statement in the rewrite function (see below).  Is this a
problem,
or can I just ignore the message?

integer
acctrealm()
{
        if (*%[Acct-Status-Type])
           %[User-Name] = %[User-Name] + "@ACCTREALM" ;
}

Best Regards,

Roger McClurg
address@hidden

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use
of
e-mail for such purpose.

Gerald <gcoon
@inch.com>