[Help-gnu-radius] Sending Same attribute Multipe Times

From: Mehmet Avcioglu
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Sending Same attribute Multipe Times
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:59:02 -0500

I seem to be having a problem writing an external script for authentication. Everything works fine except for accounts that need the same attribute multiple times. For example if I need to assign multiple Framed-Routes. I can't just send multiple lines of Framed-Route. Only the first one is recognized.

Thanks

--
Mehmet