[Help-gnu-radius] Configure User-Name format?

From: Greg G
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Configure User-Name format?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:02:28 -0500

I'm looking to update my radius server, and I've hit a small snag with GnuRadius 1.1. It doesn't like one of the usernames that I have in my users file. This user happens to have an ampersand in it. As far as I can tell, RFC 2138 allows for this in the User-Name field if the format type is "simple." It looks like GR is using the "monolithic" format as default. Is there a way I can override this setting?

Thanks.

-Greg G