[Help-gnu-radius] simple user entry complaining about "attribute `Passwo

From: Gerald
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] simple user entry complaining about "attribute `Password'"
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:54:40 -0500 (EST)

gnu-radius 1.0 is complaining about the entry in my users file for
username1. Specifically:

Nov 24 12:48:45 Main.error: /usr/local/etc/raddb/users:18: unknown
attribute `Password'

I know this worked in the past as I left my test account in there should I
have to do emergency testing of things. Did this change when I flipped to
1.0 and I missed it altogether? 1.1 or CVS fix this already?

I don't see a sample in the manual of just entering one username like
that.

**** Begin users file

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

# I'm going to leave this in here in case
# we/I need it later.
#testme Password = "testing",
#               Simultaneous-Use = 1
#       Service-Type = Framed-User,
#               Framed-Protocol = PPP

# This user is a former sysadmin. His password for dialup
# and e-mail are different. Since he's the only one,
# He's going in here.

username1  Password = "pass1",
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,