[Help-gnu-radius] Limiting SMTP Traffic to Single Server

From: Bill Ostaski
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Limiting SMTP Traffic to Single Server
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:56:33 -0500

Greetings,

We are running GNU-Radius-1.2 with MySQL-3.23.57 on a Solaris 9 box for our
PM-3s.

Due to the ever-increasing number of worms/virii that spam using their own
SMTP server, we would like to restrict our dialup customers from being able
to send any mail unless it goes through the SMTP server we provide for them.

Ideally, we would like to accomplish this through entries in the attrib
table, so those few customers with legitimate reasons for using a different
SMTP server would still be able to do so.

Can anyone provide examples on how we can do this?

Thank you.

---