[Help-gnu-radius] Authenticate users from multiple domains without the u

From: Scott Lambert
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Authenticate users from multiple domains without the user specifying a realm or relying on called-number or NAS IP?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:43:35 -0500

The ISP I work for has recently purchased another ISP.  We are working
to integrate the dial pools.  Unfortunately, we don't have PRIs and we
don't have caller-id on our T1 dial spans.

Currently, the dial spans are located on seperate NAS boxes but I would
like to be able to merge the rollover groups so that I can try for a
higher user to trunk ratio without getting busy signals.  I don't have
the RADIUS data merged between the two ISPs yet.  I'm currently proxying
request with the other ISP's realm.

Is it possible to do a proxy on usernames without a realm if it fails to
authenticate against the primary domain?

address@hidden