[Help-gnu-radius] How to "manually" send accouting requests to radiusd ?

From: Georges Arnould
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] How to "manually" send accouting requests to radiusd ?
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:12:37 +0200

Hello to everyone,

I am looking for a cmdline tool that would help me to "forge" accounting requests with specified attributes (given on command line ?) and send those request to my gnu-radius server in order to:
- see how it handles my requests,
- benchmark my server.

  Would you know any tool that would correctly do this job ?

  Regards,

  Georges