[Help-gnu-radius] Gnu Radius IP Pools and PPPoE sessions

From: Paul Cole
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Gnu Radius IP Pools and PPPoE sessions
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:54:21 -0000

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a new Cisco PPPoE server in my network to terminate my
customers DSL connections. The server is working fine except that my
customers can't get their IP from the radius(which I want to give IP to
customers during the authentication). I've seen in my sql server (radius
database) a table called IPPool where there is columns having a shape of
giving IP to users but so far, my tests have been unsuccessful and I've
started to look over the Internet to find a similar config and understand
how to set my radius to assign IP to customers, from a defined IP Pools
initially created. Any idea would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Paul