Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius using an existing db

From: Jordi Prats
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius using an existing db
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 12:57:41 +0200

Hi Sergey,
Auth-Type shoudn't be SQL instead of "Local"?

My users file is the following:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

I've tryed this two configurations without luck.

DEFAULT  Auth-Type = Local,
       Simultaneous-Use = 1,
       Password-Location = SQL,
       User-Password = plaintext

DEFAULT  Auth-Type = Local,
       Simultaneous-Use = 1,
       Password-Location = SQL,

I'm not understanding how to specify the type and location of the
database. Could you please help me?

Thank you!!!

Jordi

--