Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius using an existing db

From: Christian Schrader
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] GNU radius using an existing db
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:06:01 +0200

Hi Jordi,

if I understand your problem correctly, you seem to wonder how to tell
radius where your db is located and what type of database you have. You
can find that in the file raddb/sqlserver. (full path may be
/etc/raddb/sqlserver, depending on your configuration). Documentation of
that can be found here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/radius.html#SEC141

Maybe that helps...

Regards,