help-gnustep

retrieving gorm files

From: Dan Hitt
Subject: retrieving gorm files
Date: 31 Aug 2003 15:41:09 -0400

Sometimes gorm (0.3.0) seems to be unable to read what it has written.

More exactly, i can open a *.gorm file (in which i've saved the
interface for a module), and there's some indication that it has
read something, because the Inspector shows some remnants of
what was in the module.  But the window which shows the objects
does not appear, and the document menu acts as though there's no
document present (Save, Save As ..., etc are all disabled).

If it's helpful, i can mail the gorm file to anybody who would
like to see it.

Thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions.

dan

PS: I should add that gorm looks like a very good tool, and
will certainly be very useful to me after i can handle it a
little better.