help-gnustep

Fwd: Re: GWorkspace not working

From: Csaba Koller
Subject: Fwd: Re: GWorkspace not working
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 04:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- Csaba Koller <dexter001100@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 06:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Csaba Koller <dexter001100@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: GWorkspace not working
> To: MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>
>

> --- MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> wrote:
>
> > Csaba Koller <dexter001100@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > My problem is that when I launch GWorkspace it
> > quits
> > > with some error messages. [...]
> >
> > It looks rather like it hasn't installed properly
> > and can't
> > find a module it needs, which isn't ever handled
> > elegantly.

 Found the solution:
 The missing file

(/usr/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/FModuleModDate.finder/Resources/FModuleModDate.gorm/objects.gorm)
 was there just the last "m" was missing, so a simple
 rename helped.
 Now GWorkspace is working though there are a few
 bugs
 which were not on the LiveCD (like selecting desktop
 wallpaper is not really working).