help-gnustep

Just Use Foundation Framework

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: Just Use Foundation Framework
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 02:36:34 +0100

Hello everybody,

I would like to use gnustep objects such as NSString and NSArray in my programming. However, I'm not making GUI apps so I don't need to work inside the gnustep environment. All I need is to simply #import <NSArray.h> etc in my code.

To do this should I just follow the instruction to install the 'Base Version' package on my linux distribution and then link to the library when compiling?

Regards, Dan.