help-gnustep

Re: NSXMLDocument

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSXMLDocument
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:22:26 +0100

Michael C. Silva wrote:
> Is there anyone working on an implementation of the NSXMLDocument
> class?  I need this object to port a project and would be willing to
> help out.

Not NSXMLDocument, but some of the releated classes can be found in
mySTEP. And as Nikolaus Schaller freely shares his code with GNUstep is
would be possible to move that over and extend the implementation.
Ihaven't had a look at that code myself, so I don't know whether it
actually helps for these classes.

The source code of mySTEP can be found at
http://www.quantum-step.com/download/sources/ currently the latest
release is mySTEP-src-2.5B1064.tgz and it includes a lot of stuff you
don't need, but this is the only way Nikolaus makes his code available.

Fred