help-gnustep

Re: HELP!!!: Shell errors

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: HELP!!!: Shell errors
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 23:08:11 -0600

On 2014-06-11 07:35:19 -0600 Gmail <wjaddis@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure if I'm installing something wrong or not. But every time I try
> to run the hello world code in Shell I get an error that it can't find
> -lgnustep-base.
> Please advise.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

How you installed GNUstep? In which system? I suppose the error you refer is
when try to build the Hello program, right? Maybe you only need run the GNUstep
script before run "make". Something like:

. /usr/GNUstep/....../GNUstep.sh

Notice the space after the dot.

If this isn't your problem. Post here what you type at shell and the output.

Germán.