help-gnustep

Re: Fwd: HELP!!! Shell errors

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: Fwd: HELP!!! Shell errors
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:51:32 -0600

On 2014-06-12 06:45:51 -0600 Gmail <wjaddis@gmail.com> wrote:

>> germanandre@gmx.es
>>   I installed everything below in this order on windows 7. The first one was
>> installed into the C:\GNUstep. GNUstep Core when installed created
>> C:\GNUstep\GNUstep.
>>
>>   When I run the Shell and run $ gcc –v
>>
>>   I saved my hello.m file to C:\GNUstep
>> Here is my code
>>
>> Okay when I try to type in the shell this is what I get
>>
>>   As you can see below by file is saved in the C:\GNUstep directory
>>
>>   Please help I’m not sure what I am doing and the tutorials are not that
>> helpful.

On GNUstep we strongly recommend the use of GNUmakefiles to build projects.
This is a file used by the tool "make". You should put this file in the same
directory of your project.  See:

http://www.gnustep.it/nicola/Tutorials/WritingMakefiles/index.html
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Make/Manual/gnustep-make.html

Hope this help.