Linker errors faced

From: chetan
Subject: Linker errors faced
Date: 16 Feb 2005 03:24:46 -0800

I compiled a C++ code with some flags as follows

-ffrestanding -fno-stdlib -fnostdinc etc such as those flags that are
required to compile one C++ kernel. and produced one test.o i.e.
relocatable file.

Then as code contains some global objects , then I want to link that
code with
crtbegin.o crtend.o and want to produce still relocatable object
file,So as to perform C++ initilisation.

So I used linux "ld -Ur test.o crtbegin.o crtend.o" command but

I am still facing problem with that linking command  it says
"test.o :File not recognised  ..Truncated"

So how can I introduced that C++ initilisation routines in the test.o
file compiled with kernel compilation flags?