Re: GCC 2.95.2 -frepo option

From: kaedeRukawa_jp
Subject: Re: GCC 2.95.2 -frepo option
Date: 19 May 2005 12:48:26 -0700

Larry I Smith wrote:
> kaedeRukawa_jp@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I try to used -frepo to create a repository for my template
classes.
> #include <utility>  // for make_pair
> // include any other necessary Standard Headers
>
> using namespace std;
>
> > void A::set(int key, Info data)
> > {
> >    mMap.insert(make_pair(key, data));
> > }
> >
> > Info A::get(int key)
> > {
> >    map<int, Info>::iterator it = mMap.find(key);
> >    return it->second;
> > }
> >
> > When I compile the above program with -frepo, I got the following
error
> > during link time:
> >

> [...]
>
> > Thanks,
> > KK
> >

> Regards,
> Larry
>
> --
> Anti-spam address, change each 'X' to '.' to reply directly.

I tried that, but I still get the same linking problem.

I #included the followings:

#include <algo.h>
#include <function.h>
#include <iterator.h>
#include <list.h>
#include <deque.h>
#include <map.h>
#include <pair.h>
#include <set.h>
#include <stack.h>
#include <vector.h>

I tried using both the .h and non-.h extension .. it still won't work
=(
Any other suggestions?