help-gsasl

Re: help about gsasl installation

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: help about gsasl installation
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 13:08:04 +0200

"吉小鹏" <address@hidden> writes:

> First, thank you for your response. In a step of compling and
> installing VMIME, I excute the command "scons msvc" in the command
> line as below:
>
> E:\tools\MyTools\VMIME>scons msvc
> scons: Reading SConscript files ...
> ERROR: GNU SASL development package is not installed

You have to check with VMIME for how it is checking for GSASL, and
comply with those rules.  I recall them publishing Windows binaries for
GNU SASL, but I cannot find them now -- maybe they have been removed?
Anyway, the VMIME people should be able to answer how to build VMIME
with GSASL on Windows.

/Simon