[Help-gsl] gsl_sf_legendre_Pl_deriv_array() documentation

From: Robin Hankin
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_sf_legendre_Pl_deriv_array() documentation
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:24:46 +0000

Hi

I was looking through the test suite the other day and noticed that the function
gsl_sf_legendre_Pl_deriv_array() appears there with some tests, but
this function doesn't appear to be documented in the gsl reference manual
(at least, I don't see it in section 7.24 or the index).

I couldn't find any of the derivative functions in the "legendre" series anywhere
in the manual, which made me think I was looking in the wrong place.

Are these functions documented elsewhere?

--
Robin Hankin
Uncertainty Analyst