Re: [Help-gsl] Integration involving Bessel Function

From: Gideon Simpson
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Integration involving Bessel Function
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 10:23:50 -0400

I'll take this opportunity to follow up on something.  Rokhlin developed a fast
hankel transform using a mixture of the fft and fast multipole, see

http://www.cs.yale.edu/publications/techreports/tr1045.pdf

This would be a very useful tool to have, but no one seems to have distributed
code for it.  I've been looking for a collaborator/student who'd be interested
in developing it.  It would make a nice addition to the GSL.

-gideon