Re: "guix offload test" gets stuck with no output.

From: Matthew Brooks
Subject: Re: "guix offload test" gets stuck with no output.
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018 18:49:40 -0500

It seems to be working now, for some reason.

I updated guix in the user and root accounts on the build machine again, and
double-checked the .bashrc configs since one of them said I needed to add
".config/guix/current/bin" to the path (even though I swear I did that the
other day, but it wasn't there today so maybe I didn't), and it's working now.

If it breaks again, I'll let you all know, but