Tor Service

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Tor Service
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 04:41:38 +0000

Hello Guix!

I added Tor Service with Default Configuration to my system config. I also
added the user to Tor group.

When I configured my browser to use localhost's tor port as proxy, I got error
"proxy is refusing connection".

When I check tor service with "herd status" as root, tor wasn't running. When I
did "herd start tor", I am getting error "service tor failed to start".

I have been asked to provide output of "dmesg", which I have attached with this
email.

NOTE TO CHRIS: I have started this new thread for clarity. :)

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.