Using Cuirass API in channel for guix revision of last successful build

From: amagne
Subject: Using Cuirass API in channel for guix revision of last successful build of package
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2019 16:54:34 +0200

Hello,

I am using an i686 computer and some packages can't be built.  For
example GNU Icecat fails to be built in my current guix (on my computer
and on the build farm), but I know that the build farm did have a
substitute for icecat at some earlier (ancient) time.

How can I ask Cuirass for the commit of the guix revision that last
successfully built a specific package for my arch?

The idea is to define a channel with the commit and do that inferiors
thing from the manual.  This may also be useful to people who rather
had a substitute that isn't up-to-date than building it locally.

So long,
Ama