Re: Next browser looking for init file in store

From: LaFreniere, Joseph
Subject: Re: Next browser looking for init file in store
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 13:45:37 -0500

Pierre Neidhardt <address@hidden> writes:
Actually this is Next-specific ;)

Your log shows you are using an old version of Next.
Your issue has been fixed on recent versions.
updating to current version (1.3.4) should fix it.

Thank you for the fast response! I will update and, if I am still facing any issues, will bring them up in Next-specific venues. Otherwise, I apologize for spending your time on an already solved problem.

Thanks for trying out Next!

Thank _you_ for your work on Next and Guix. I appreciate both efforts. :)

--
Joseph LaFreniere