Re: Spams in the help-guix list ?

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Spams in the help-guix list ?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 12:53:56 +0200

jbranso@dismail.de 写道:
I personally have never seen spam in the list.

All 4 Guix lists get several spams a day. Few of them targeted; most of them promising to enlarge your bitcoin.

A minute fraction of those have made it through over the years. I'm very happy to hear they managed to pass unnoticed for you :-)

Are most emails manually approved?

We've been lucky & have been spared any competent adversaries so far, but I don't think we should publically discuss our anti-spam measures.

Can I help in some regard?

I don't think delegation is tenable with our current system. Thank you very much for the offer.

Kind regards,

T G-R