Re: Adding new entry to GRUB for another OS on the third drive and turni

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Adding new entry to GRUB for another OS on the third drive and turning system back to work?
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 22:56:21 +0000

Hello! I got the workable config and placed it here
https://gitgud.io/znavko/guix-configs/-/blob/master/guix-config-dual-boot.scm
and in attach too.

This works!

PS: But the kernel bug rest on my Guix: when switch off PC it stops displaying
me CPU registers (attach 2)
I will try to update may be I will have luck.