Re: Help installing on Cubox-i/Arm Boards

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: Help installing on Cubox-i/Arm Boards
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 07:25:31 +0200

Hi Ryan!

Installing on armhf/aarch64 SBCs is not easy. I'm not sure the graphical
installer is available for these platforms.

The tarball you found is for installing Guix, the package manager, on top of
another distro. It's not the distro itself.

This blog post might help figuring out what you need for generating an
installer image for your board:
https://guix.gnu.org/en/blog/2019/guix-on-an-arm-board/

For generating the correct image from x86, you'll need to cross-compile the
installer with --target=arm-linux-gnueabihf (for armhf).

Good luck!