Re: Enterprise Guix Hosting?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Enterprise Guix Hosting?
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 07:03:21 +0900

Hello Phil!!!

What you wrote makes so much sense and sounds very familiar because I had
similar discussions with my partners at our worker coop!

Sometime soon perhaps we can discuss in a video chat or something?

Our idea is at the coop is that we want to develop software development
acceleration tools, and a major part would be container-less software
provisioning so that composition would not mean more and more layers of
technical debt...

We would like to do this alongside our regular paid software development for
existing clients.  Once we have acquired enough scripts, knowhow and the
enthusiasts among our colleagues, we can spin it off and sell it as a
service/consultation! (software will stay as Libre and Free - enterprise users
would not be interested otherwise )

BTW, I am probably the least technical person within the IT side of our coop -
my other partners are pretty high level experts 😄

-Yasu