Re: Two copies of same library in store after cleaning generations and g

From: Hartmut Goebel
Subject: Re: Two copies of same library in store after cleaning generations and gc
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 14:13:13 +0200

Am 14.08.22 um 13:31 schrieb Mike Jones:
So my question boils down to: why is the copy of mesa in
~/.guix-profile/lib different to the one to which programs in the same
profile are linked? And is there any guix command I can use to inspect
exactly how/why these copies differ?

I assume you installed mesa into your profile — or some other package installed in your profile has mesa as „propagated input“.

Try „guix package -l“ to see whether it is installed in your profile.

--
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          |h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com                |