Re: 100 % derivation available at bordeaux and Berlin, but package Muses

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: 100 % derivation available at bordeaux and Berlin, but package Musescore has to be built on my laptop
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 08:33:29 +0000

Hi Guixers,

it is strange to me, or may be I don't understand something yet,

because yesterday there were 100 % substitutes available in Berlin and Bordeaux,

but 31 packages would have been to be built locally.

In the last month there were more and more packages which would have to be built locally.

Does somebody know why?

Gottfried