Re: Error using gcc with trivial-build-system

From: Emmanuel Medernach
Subject: Re: Error using gcc with trivial-build-system
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 08:18:17 +0100

Le 08/11/2022 à 22:16, zimoun a écrit :
Hi,

On Tue, 08 Nov 2022 at 15:48, Emmanuel Medernach
<Emmanuel.Medernach@iphc.cnrs.fr> wrote:

About customizing I have another question, at the end of the build I
have messages like:

warning: collision encountered: ...
This collision is about?  What do you as inputs for your package
definition?

It is about header files or binaries with the same name coming from my local package sources, I want to be sure either to only copy the one needed to the profile or not to copy it if it is only helper binaries.

I would prefer to manage myself what is copied to the profile or what is
not and where, is it possible ?
You mean skip the automatic references, right?

I would like to copy only what has been compiled/installed in some directories and not other for instance.

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Cheers,
simon